You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
This award is presented annually to:
• One undergraduate student SGCI member
• One graduate student SGCI member and
• One emerging artist SGCI member
Each award is in the amount of $150.The award certificates will be shipped directly to the winners by Gamblin.
Deadline December 15
To apply, upload the following files through the forms below:
1) Applicant Info in a multi-page PDF file:
• Name and email address
• 8 images (1 per page). Label each image with your name, title, media, size and date
• Proposal (maximum 1000 words) outlining the project that the fellowship will be used for. This should include an abstract, methodology, timeline and budget.
•Name the PDF with the following format: Gamblin_lastname_firstname.PDF
• Please limit the PDF to 2 MBs.
2) Support Letter
• A one-page letter of support from a faculty member
• Name the PDF with the following format: Gamblin_studentlastname_studentfirstname_nomination.PDF
• Please limit the PDF to 2 MBs
Applications without a support letter will not be reviewed.