You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
The Rosemary Duffy Larson Gallery of Broward College is currently seeking proposals for the 2019-2020 exhibition season.
Group exhibitions and curatorial proposals are welcomed, as well as solo exhibition proposals.
Please submit the following materials to the email address below.
1) Resume or CV. Include artist website address if available.
2) Detailed proposal of the exhibit.
3) Artist statement
4) Artwork samples, using the following specifications.
a) 15-20 digital images. Save images as a JPEG. The images should be 72 dpi, 1024 x 768 pixel maximum.
b) Up to 5 minutes of time-based work with a description of no more than one page in digital format contextualizing the work.
5) Art work identification which includes the title of work, medium, dimensions or duration, and date.
6) Indicate if you are interested in being included in a group exhibition if you are not chosen for a solo exhibition.
Please email the submission to Angel Clyman – Gallery Director.
More information can be found at: http://www.browardvpa.com/call-for-proposals/
Submission deadline is July 1, 2018