You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
“Make One, Take One,” is a symposium-style Zoom presentation, featuring five contemporary printmakers who will each give a short, illustrated presentation on an exchange portfolio project they are involved with. Hosted by the Rochester Contemporary Art Center (RoCo), and co-sponsored by the Print Club of Rochester, and Mirabo Press, “Make One, Take One” is inspired by the exhibition of the 2019 International Print Exchange Program (IPEP) India, “A Voice to a Voice,” currently on view at RoCo.
The event is scheduled for Wednesday, January 6th, at 7pm EST. Presenters include:
* Rajesh Pullarwar of IPEP<https://www.ipepindia.com/about/>
* Tanekeya Word of Black Women of Print<https://www.blackwomenofprint.com/about>
* Gregory Santos of Mixed Grit<http://www.gregorysantos.com/mixed-grit>
* Karen Kunc of Constellation Studios<https://constellation-studios.net/about/>
* Mizin Shin of Mirabo Press<https://www.mirabopress.com/>