The Contemporary Print | Juried National Exhibition
PrintAustin invites you to enter our 3rd annual juried national exhibition “ The Contemporary Print” to be held at O2 Gallery at Flatbed Press Headquarters during PrintAustin 2016.
“The Contemporary Print” exhibition will be a survey of the traditions and the innovations of contemporary printmaking happening today. While non-traditional or digital output is accepted as a print element, submissions must utilize traditional print media as their primary technique including: Lithography, Relief, Intaglio, Silkscreen, and Monotype
JUROR: Mary HeathCott, Director of Blue Star Contemporary Museum, San Antionio, Texas.
1st Prize: $400 2nd Prize: $300 3rd Prize: $200
• You must be 18 and a US resident.
• All entries will be submitted through Café Management online system.
• Deadline: Images must be uploaded by 11:59 PM November 1, 2015.
• $35 for up to 3 entries; $10 for each additional entry
• 72 dpi jpgs no larger than 2 MB/image. (3-d work may be presented in multiple views, counting as one image.)
• Label files in the following manner: JohnSmith1.jpg, JohnSmith2.jpg, JohnSmith3.jpg, etc.
• Email notifications will be sent to all entrants December 1, 2015.
*** Works that have exhibited in past “The Contemporary Print” exhibitions are not eligible to be considered for this year’s entry. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us provide a fresh and current survey of Printmaking today
To ensure the quality of the exhibition, a PrintAustin and/or juror may reject any work that was not accurately represented in the digital file. The decision is final.