Registration opens in the fall!
Registrants will fall into 1 of 3 categories:
1) Registering only yourself
2) Registering yourself & others
3) Registering others
The majority of attendees:
For Students and Professionals who are registering only themselves. Easy!
You will need to know your subregistrant’s SGCI username.
VPPs: For Vendors, Publishers, and Programs who want a table in the VPP Fair, and who will be signing up the helpers included in their registration fee.
Institutional Members: For Institutions who would like to support their students and faculty, while receiving advertising and a table in the Institutional Members area.
Professors registering Students: A convenience for professors who want to register and/or pay for their students.
Administrators: For administrators not attending the conference, and who want to register others at the standard pricing. This is for administrators who do NOT want an Institutional membership package. A $5 processing fee applies.
Helpful Tips & Links
Professors, Vendors, and Administrators now have the option of registering others! The Main Registrant will need the email account associated with their Sub Registrant’s SGCI account to add them as Sub Registrants. The Sub Registrant will receive an email with instructions on how to finalize their registration. The Sub Registrant must finalize their own registration according to deadlines!
Why create an account?
When you become a member of SGCI, you create an account on our website. This account provides:
• Access to the conference app
• A personal profile that will appear on the app, allowing you to connect with other members
• The ability to apply for SGCI grants and opportunities
• A record of your purchases, your registration, and your selected events and add-ons
Not seeing certain Registration options?
To simplify and target questions to the right groups, our new system will only display the options that are available to the type of account you are logged in with. For example, a student must be logged into their student account in order to see the Student Registration option.
Institutional Members (steps for the Main Registrant):
- Log out of any existing accounts.
- Go directly to registration, select your Institutional Level and pay the group rate. You can enter the Institution’s name here. (If you have already created an account as an administrator, you can remain logged in to that account).
- You will be forwarded to a page where you will add ALL of the Institution’s Sub Registrants (you will need the email address associated with your Sub Registrant’s SGCI account). You can opt to pay for some or all of their add-ons (open portfolio, member’s print exchange).
- The Sub Registrant will receive an email with instructions on how to finalize their registration. The Sub Registrant must finalize their own registration according to deadlines!
Questions about how Membership works?
Visit our Conference FAQ page for more details!