2022 Conference Maps, University of Wisconson-Madison
There are several shuttle buses scheduled to help you access the various venues. The shuttles will continuously loop throughout the scheduled hours below. Shuttles will be labeled with the routes below. Thursday, March 17 – Saturday, March 19.
- Union South – Bus Stop will be on Dayton Street outside Union South – this is the only stop that all routes have in common.
- Memorial Union – Bus stop will be on Langdon Street
- Campus also has a city bus (route 80) that is free for all and will get people Campus Loop and School of Human Ecology and Ebling Library.
- Each bus/shuttle will have route signs in windows
- 2 buses/shuttles per route – one bus on East and West route is accessible
CAMPUS LOOP, Union South, Art Lofts, Chazen Museum of Art, and Memorial Union (this route is about 30 min)
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
WEST ROUTE, Union South, Edgewood College Gallery, Ebling Library, and School of Human Ecology (this route will be about 40 mins)
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday 12:00pm-5:00pm
EAST ROUTE, Union South, MMOCA, AL+L, and Tandem Press (this loop will be about 1 hour)
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday 11:00pm-5:00pm
Locations – Memorial Union, Union South, and either Art lofts or Humanities building
Note: WIAA (state high school boys basketball tournament) is happening at Kohl Center which will make it difficult to drive directly to the Art Lofts. – riders might need to get off on Dayton and walk down Francis Street.