Southern Graphics Council InternationalConnecting artists of original prints, drawings, books, and handmade paper.
Mark Raymer from À la Poupée & the Chine-Collés
Join our community!
An SGCI Membership gives access to inspiring dialogue about the making of original prints, drawings, books, and handmade paper. Through our resources, SGCI supports the inquiry, learning, and study of print education from a global perspective.
SGCI is the largest print organization in North America. Artists from all 50 states and international attendees from Canada, South and Central America, and Europe attend the conference.
“SGCI conferences remain, by my estimation, the most incredible way to meet passionate and dedicated people in our field of printmaking.”
–Miranda Metcalf: Director, Curator, and Founder of pine | copper | lime Podcast
• Voting on Board of Directors & organizational decisions
• Apply for Student Fellowships & Sponsored Awards
• Access to Opportunities Page listings: job posts, grants, residencies, etc.
• Create an Online Profile
• Apply to participate in Themed Exchange Portfolios / SGCI Archive
• Submit for SGCI Graduating Class & I’m Searching for Graduate Programs
• Consideration for inclusion in Graphic Impressions, our social media, and special online programming
Tier 2: Virtual Events + Online
$15/Year for Students
Tier 1 Benefits +
• Virtual Event attendance
• Present at the conference (run a themed portfolio, panel, demo, etc) either in-person or virtually
• Voting on programming
• Apply to lead or participate in Pop-Up Exhibitions at Conferences, either in-person or virtually
• Discounts at Partner Institutions
Tier 3: Conference Attendee + Virtual Events + Online
$35/Year for students
Tier 2 Benefits +
• In-Person conference attendance
• Opt to participate in conference add-on events such as Open Portfolio / Open Portfolio Exhibitions (at an added fee)
• Participate in Mentoring, either as a mentor or mentee
• Participation in Member Print Exchange / SGCI Archive
Donor Level 1 Sustaining (Includes Tier 3)
Donor Level 2 Patron (Includes Tier 3)
Member donations have been invaluable in helping SGCI weather the COVID-19 pandemic. In recent months, donors and members have helped SGCI continue planning for Madison 2022 and plan upcoming online events. And there’s more to come! Please consider a Sustaining or Patron Membership to SGCI to assist the organization with operational costs during this ongoing pandemic, or make a direct donation here. Your donation is tax-deductible.
Lifetime (Includes Tier 3)
A Lifetime Membership ensures you never need to renew again!
Institutional Patron Membership (Includes Tier 3)
Tier 3 Benefits +
- 5 student advocate memberships to SGCI and supports your institution’s commitment to SGCI for one year.
- Your institution will be listed as an Institutional Patron on the website along with other colleges and universities that support SGCI through this membership.
ANDERSON RANCH SUMMER 2022 WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Workshop registration for our Summer 2022 courses is officially OPEN! Workshops fill up quickly, so sign up today! This year, our course catalog is exclusively online at www.andersonranch.org/workshops.
Anderson Ranch is happy to extend a 20% Summer Workshop tuition discount for SGC International members. Please register on-line and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership information and we will make the adjustment once you are in the system. You are also welcome to call
970-924-5089 to register.
View Our Members’ Traveling Exhibition
Heather Parrish, Transverse Atopia
Screenprint, 2017, 22″ x 30″, www.heatherparrish.net