SGC International ArchivesBernard A. Zuckerman Museum of Art
About the Archive
The SGCI collection at the ZMA features prints and works on paper created by notable national and international artists along with records and archives from the organization’s conferences, workshops, and related programs.
SGC International selected the Bernard A. Zuckerman Museum of Art (ZMA) at Kennesaw State University to house its permanent collection. This gift expanded the ZMA’s collection to over 6,000 works of art.
The SGCI collection at the ZMA features prints and works on paper created by notable national and international artists along with records and archives from the organization’s conferences, workshops, and related programs. The ZMA’s permanent collection will continue to grow as it acquires future works from the SGCI’s annual conference hosted each March. The collection arrived at Kennesaw State University in 2013.
SGCI encourages print collecting and print connoisseurship, and shares safety, technical, and commercial information concerning print and printed media. The print collection and archives are an independent body that operates a facility to accession and catalog donated prints to its collection. The purpose of the archives is to maintain a record of the SGC International and document the continued development of printmaking.
View the Archive
For Themed Portfolios:
- All paperwork must be typed with all fields completed.
- Each participant MUST fill out the Artist and Print Datasheet (please find it
below) AND the Limited Purpose Release (please find it below).
- The Portfolio Organizer MUST fill out the Portfolio Datasheet (please find it
- All listed prints must be included in themed portfolio. All prints should be the
same edition (e.g. 1 of 10)
- If the portfolio is missing a print, the portfolio will not be accepted.
- No tape or adhesive may be used on the print/s.
- Each print must be interleaved with Glassine. Glassine interleave must be
the same size as the print. Materials (tissue, paper towels, wax paper, ) other
than glassine will not be accepted.
- If any print(s) include unusual materials (metal, fibers, plastic, hair, feathers,
organic materials, etc.), please advise Museum Collections Manager, Stacey
Bradley, ahead of time.
Any questions? Please contact the Zuckerman of Art Museum’s Collection Manager,
Stacey Bradley, email: email@example.com; phone: 470-578-4912
Theme Portfolio Guidelines
SGCI Artistand Print Datasheet
SGCI Portfolio Datasheet
SGCI Limited Purpose Release
All paperwork must be typed with all fields completed, including signature. If paperwork is incomplete, portfolio will not be accepted.
SGCI Archive Contacts
Museum Collections Manager
General Inquiries can be directed to:
SGCI Archive Address
Bernard A. Zuckerman Museum of Art
Kennesaw State University
492 Prillaman Way | Kennesaw, GA 30144