SGC International ArchivesBernard A. Zuckerman Museum of Art
About the Archive
The SGCI collection at the ZMA features prints and works on paper created by notable national and international artists along with records and archives from the organization’s conferences, workshops, and related programs.
SGC International selected the Bernard A. Zuckerman Museum of Art (ZMA) at Kennesaw State University to house its permanent collection. This gift expanded the ZMA’s collection to over 6,000 works of art.
The SGCI collection at the ZMA features prints and works on paper created by notable national and international artists along with records and archives from the organization’s conferences, workshops, and related programs. The ZMA’s permanent collection will continue to grow as it acquires future works from the SGCI’s annual conference hosted each March. The collection arrived at Kennesaw State University in 2013.
SGCI encourages print collecting and print connoisseurship, and shares safety, technical, and commercial information concerning print and printed media. The print collection and archives are an independent body that operates a facility to accession and catalog donated prints to its collection. The purpose of the archives is to maintain a record of the SGC International and document the continued development of printmaking.
View the Archive
For Themed Portfolios:
- All paperwork must be typed with all fields completed.
- The portfolio will not be accepted.
- All listed prints must be included in themed portfolio.
- If the portfolio is missing a print, the portfolio will not be accepted.
- No tape or adhesive may be used on the print/s.
- Glassine interleave must be the same size as the print. Materials (tissue, paper towels, wax paper, ) other than glassine will not be accepted.
- If any print(s) include unusual materials (metal, fibers, plastic, hair, feathers, organic materials, etc.), please advise Museum Collections Manager, Stacey Gawel, ahead of time.
Any questions? Please contact the Zuckerman of Art Museum’s Collection Manager, Stacey Gawel.
All paperwork must be typed with all fields completed, including signature. If paperwork is incomplete, portfolio will not be accepted.
SGCI Archive Contacts
SGCI Archive Address
Bernard A. Zuckerman Museum of Art
Kennesaw State University
492 Prillaman Way | Kennesaw, GA 30144