You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Each year, Gamblin presents awards to SGCI members who use their materials in their standard practice. Awards are given in the amount of $150, and are sent in the form of award certificates, either shipped directly to the winners by Gamblin or distributed by SGCI.
This award is presented annually to:
• One undergraduate student SGCI member
• One graduate student SGCI member and
• One emerging artist SGCI member
This Award is Open to:
• Artists who use oil-based ink.
• Artists who reside in the continental US or Puerto Rico.
Deadline December 15
To apply, upload the following files through the form:
1) Applicant Info in a multi-page PDF file:
• Name and email address
• 8 images (1 per page). Label each image with your name, title, media, size and date
• Proposal (maximum 1000 words) outlining the project that the fellowship will be used for. This should include an abstract, methodology, timeline and budget.
•Name the PDF with the following format: Gamblin_lastname_firstname.PDF
• Please limit the PDF to 2 MBs.
2) Support Letter
• A one-page letter of support from a faculty member
• Name the PDF with the following format: Gamblin_studentlastname_studentfirstname_nomination.PDF
• Please limit the PDF to 2 MBs
Applications without a support letter will not be reviewed.